Help and Support
- Get Started with Gradescope Workshops, held every Thursday at 9am Pacific / 12pm Eastern. Instructors can register and reserve their spot here: https://info.gradescope.com/remote-assessments-workshops.
- A recording of a Get Started with Gradescope Workshop that has chapters for easy navigation
- A recording of an Advanced Gradescope Workshop that has chapters for easy navigation
Ongoing support provided by Gradescope:
- Online Get Started short (2-3 minutes) videos: https://www.gradescope.com/get_started
- Gradescope in Blackboard: https://help.gradescope.com/article/0yis65v1vt-blackboard-instructor
- Gradescope Help Center: https://help.gradescope.com/
- The Gradescope team provides faculty and student support 24/7 through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Currently, phone support is not offered, but instructors can schedule Zoom calls with the Gradescope support team by sending an email to email@example.com
Gradescope Project at Gonzaga:
- Please send questions to Foley Library's ATAS (Academic Technology Applications Support) office at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by room 303 in Foley.
- Gradescope's Professional and Education Services (PES) will lead Gradescope workshops
tailored to Gonzaga's needs.